"After reading through most of this thread, I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents worth. I am not keen on this musical with E***** S**** playing S**** B****. I have, like many of you, followed S****'s life and career ever since her audition on BGT. Her voice is wonderful, magical, emotional, and just down right beautiful. Why would I want to pay money to see someone else pretend to be S**** B****? Will E***** sing like S****? Will she lip-synch S****'s songs? I know about as much of S****'s life story as most of you. I've read her book. I have listened over and over to both of her albums. I've spent the past 2 years drawing and painting many portraits of S****. I know her facial expressions very clearly. It's even been a little pat on my back that S**** has been presented with two of my original works- a graphite drawing of her with Cardin*l O'B****, and a painting of her greeting the P*pe.
So, I want the real thing. I want to see S**** perform again. I want to hear more of her fabulous voice, whether it's on stage or on another album. And I don't want to be involved with a bunch of frantic, fanatic, pollyanna old ladies to do so. I have no interest in seeing this musical. I want the real thing.
Am with you on that Teri, and even so, am not interested in seeing a pretend to be S****, chorus or no chorus."
No comments:
Post a Comment